Koslanda Living Heritage - Ella
Many want to escape from the stresses brought by day-to-day urban life. At Living Heritage Koslanda, a 4-room bed and breakfast in Sri Lanka, this desire will come to fruition, as we offer you the private nature retreat of your dreams. Within our 80-acre estate, you will be surrounded by the soothing elements of nature, like fertile Ceylon tea fields, cascading waterfalls, and Koslanda's sacred forest.
You will also savour a rejuvenating experience within the walls of our Koslanda accommodation, as we present you with plates of tropical fruits and exotic curries, plus Ayurvedic massage treatments. There is also an infinity pool sitting right above the paddy fields, thus overlooking the hills, where you can relax even more. And in the cosy and plush guest spaces of our bed and breakfast in Sri Lanka, you will be provided with modern essentials, including Internet access and cable TV.
You can do as little or as much as you like at Living Heritage Koslanda. The following are just some of activities & day trips offered:
At Living Heritage Koslanda:
• Join the residents & staff in their daily ritual in worshipping the Goddess of the Forest at an ancient statue and shrine on the property.
• River bathing & swimming
• Traditional Auyervedic Massage
• Yoga (pre-booked)
• Plant a tree and help our reforestation programme
• Picnic by the cascading waterfalls on the estate
• Sri Lankan Cooking Classes
• Jungle Trekking
• Bird watching: view some of Sri Lanka’s incredible bird life
• Be lucky enough to see elephants roam these sacred lands and drink from the hotels river (Dry season only)
• Visit the breathtaking waterfall of Diyaluma: the 2nd highest waterfall in the Sri Lanka.
• Visit the local Hill country tea estates and see how the world’s best tea is produced
• Explore the ancient Dafter Jailani Sufi Shrine
• Catch a train through the picturesque hill country: the best way to see it!
• Elephant Safari in Udawalawe National Park
• Trekking in Horton plains & World’s End
• See a leopard in the wild at Yala National Park
• Visit the holy sites of Kataragama and much more
Masz Pytanie? - Cliknij Tutaj - Chętnie Na Nie Odpowiemy